Ok, so here's the thing...... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy let's be friends~
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think anybody here thinks of me as a friend, to me everyone are acquaintances jfksjdkks
Dw the more you talk the more you'll get to know people. A great way of making friends is actually anons if you've seen those. I stalked an anon once and like you find out a lot about people and by quoting them, asking questions and such you get quite a bit closer.

(That reminds me I should have an anon now that no one has anons :maheart: )
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Sure! Ah Ywbin was gorgeous in woo waa era for sure too, i'm concerned they haven't been back so long tho :pepecry2:
I was kinda surprised when they had Woo Waa so quickly after Woo Woo was released and like their sales aren't that high so I really don't know what the future holds. I got to know Yebin and Soomyi from The Unit and like... that's a rebooting program which already meant they weren't doing great so yea the future is uncertain at this point.

Thinking about it doesn't help tho I just try and focus on the groups that are doing well instead.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hmm you actually have 5? Thats a lot. I want KPS friends too :<
How would you rate DIA's Chaeyeon in terms of visuals??
an 8 out of 10! She's beautiful! Its only missing two because not really my type but she's still VERY pretty!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
No social life. I don't like what society rules should be my ways; so I prefer to not get involved.

BTW, both your ship and wreck are whom I consider my online friends.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh okieeeeeeeeeeee
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread