Ok So you see someone drop a 100 dollar bill on the floor would you give it back to its owner or take it for yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok so i hate to say it but i would actually take the money. There are 2 reasons why i would take the money, 1. I want to go to Cici's Pizza to eat macaroni and cheese pizza (don't judge its SUPER good) and 2. i don't like to talk to strangers
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'd give it back as I saw who dropped it so I know physically who it belongs to, its an automatic reaction.

However if it was lying there on the floor no one around and I have no clue who it belongs to, its coming home with me lol
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Give it back. I will feel bad because I don't need it, but that person might actually need it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This actually happened to me once; my friend and I gave it back. Lowkey regret
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m the type of person who would just walk by and pretend I didn’t even see it.

But out of the two options provided, I’d give it back. I’d feel too guilty to spend it if I took it with me. So many thoughts would plague my mind. Like, what if that’s their only money for the week? Or what if they don’t have food to eat because I took it? Or a place to sleep? I’d most probably lose sleep over it honestly.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If I know who the owner is, yes I will. If not, well then fair game. There is no certain way to return the money to it's proper owner anyways. Of course if I see someone freaking out and trying to find it I'll hand it over.

However there are exceptions to this rule. I will whole heartedly admit someone dropped 250 and some odd dollars in front of me but this woman was being rude to everyone. Not an ounce of care for her fellow humans. She dropped her money while being snarky and walked away. I picked it up and treated that berated person to food.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Monbebe1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd really try to give it back in some way maybe even wait around a bit to see if the person is coming back. Also I'm not sure if it would be legal for me to keep 100 euros bill since it's quite big number of money :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Monbebe1
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
give it back if it just fell out and the peson is there. By returning their item to them you establish with this person that you are a trustworthy person

and nobody is unaware of how much money is on them if they are carrying those hundred's. if they dropped it they will notice and will mental retrace their steps and the likely hood that they become wary of you isn't low


if someone drops it who you will never see again and no one is around and everyone is unaware but you..or if it was dropped before you arrive and you are the only one on the street? take it of course
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread