- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
YepThat's probably for the best![]()
YepThat's probably for the best![]()
I Love it! It's so dark, I love it! It looks great!what is your opinion on my new signature?
I Love it! It's so dark, I love it! It looks great!![]()
YAMU AND MEA ARE MY LOVEI Adore It![]()
![]()
Especially Yamu is stunning 😍I see why
They look amazing![]()
Pink looks more girly 😘
So keep the one it has?Pink looks more girly 😘
She will turn 20 years old tomorrow 😍Happy Mea Day!~
![]()
Awwww, I'm so excited! I hope she has a great day!She will turn 20 years old tomorrow 😍
I hope so too 😊 she is my princess 👸🏻Awwww, I'm so excited! I hope she has a great day!![]()