ok........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
so i thought of a topic earlier today
i forgot it
see this is why you write things down when making daily threads
because now im making this spontaneous thread
when looking at photos, do you prefer more candid and intimate aesthetics or more professional and clean ones?
i def prefer the former, although the latter can certainly produce some great photos
i'd show my fav candids but they're private :sanapray:and im not prone to share such cuteness
i will do some of dabin tho
10941
10943
10942
10948
10947
10944
10939
10940
10946
10945
10938

@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Eww @Vikki @emanresu @twinklingtwinky @Ireneisbaee
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I prefer profesional shots

as someone who love photography it help me to analysis their work to try to reproduce it when i do shooting with friends etc....
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Skinnny and igloo

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
100% candids or other less professional or less staged shots.

I enjoy photoshoots and CF shots and the like..

But what I really like are just normal photos where they aren't "posing" and they aren't edited or stylized to high hell.

That's why my favorite photos are at the airport or traveling or just selfies or photos from fan meets or events or performances, or other amateur or more spur of the moment intimate shots.

I'm all about it being more natural and less "professional". I think they are prettier that way. That's how they really are. In reality.


EDIT:

It's also related.... that I much prefer to see my favorite idols in casual or less done up clothing. I think that's much prettier than when they're all done up in fancy outfits and stuff. For stage outfits I always like the more "normal" ones.. Like just a t-shirt and shorts rather than sequins and bling and crazy designs....
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and igloo

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
They're both great, I usually lean towards professional ones tho.

and look at these amazing gifs of Yeonwoo omg

10950
10951


That first one of Yeonwoo Pikachu is in my top 10 gifs ever.

She's an angel.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
100% candids or other less professional or less staged shots.

I enjoy photoshoots and CF shots and the like..

But what I really like are just normal photos where they aren't "posing" and they aren't edited or stylized to high hell.

That's why my favorite photos are at the airport or traveling or just selfies or photos from fan meets or events or performances, or other amateur or more spur of the moment intimate shots.

I'm all about it being more natural and less "professional". I think they are prettier that way. That's how they really are. In reality.


EDIT:

It's also related.... that I much prefer to see my favorite idols in casual or less done up clothing. I think that's much prettier than when they're all done up in fancy outfits and stuff. For stage outfits I always like the more "normal" ones.. Like just a t-shirt and shorts rather than sequins and bling and crazy designs....
:sanapray:this is one of our synchronized times of the half and half lol
and if you've forgotten what that means dw
a good saesang always needs their terms xd
This photo.


Oh my heart.


lol when i saw that one while searching i thought: that's a good one eman's going to love it lol
27 people in this thread and no one's posting!

Post! Make haste! Post!

Igloo's waiting!

:pandacop:
lmao dw bro you made this thread more active than i expected lol:sanapray:Retired Gfycat media soredeliciouskangaroo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread