COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanart OKAY actual just my art thread (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just so you guys won't have to look at multiple art threads I'll compile everything in one go from here on.

Doing a sketch before actually filling in with watercolor. I have to fix his face shape
IMG_0815.jpg

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i should do this too
since i am active in posting art too lol
tbh I'm going to forget about this thread in like a month and then be back to posting 38179857 threads about my art

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's going really good so far :*****
thank you but my non existent prowess at watercolor showed up and now it's not good looking haha

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ended up doing a weird looking Yugyeom. This is like half price Yugyeom lmagia;slkhskjgrs The Yugyeom that no one wanted. His evil twin.

IMG_0829.jpg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ended up doing a weird looking Yugyeom. This is like half price Yugyeom lmagia;slkhskjgrs The Yugyeom that no one wanted. His evil twin.

IMG_0829.jpg
Your coloring is really nice!!! You’ve pretty much finished learning it for now.
If I had to recommend one thing to work on, it’d be sketching/anatomy. The chin, for example, is too large for the face. If you just moved the t zone down by about half his chin, then it would look a lot better !
Also I love the colors you chose for the background. They work SO nicely together!!! Tho next time u might benefit from not leaving the white outline around him because then it looks a bit rushed. I’ve never tried it because I’m too lazy for backgrounds, but perhaps some masking fluid will help you?

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Your coloring is really nice!!! You’ve pretty much finished learning it for now.
If I had to recommend one thing to work on, it’d be sketching/anatomy. The chin, for example, is too large for the face. If you just moved the t zone down by about half his chin, then it would look a lot better !
Also I love the colors you chose for the background. They work SO nicely together!!! Tho next time u might benefit from not leaving the white outline around him because then it looks a bit rushed. I’ve never tried it because I’m too lazy for backgrounds, but perhaps some masking fluid will help you?
I used this picture so my brain told be hey big chin. I think I put his face too narrow too haha. I chose the colors because they were the main colors I used for the painting. Brown, reddish orange, and blue. I don't have masking fluid, but I'll go buy some haha. Thank you!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used this picture so my brain told be hey big chin. I think I put his face too narrow too haha. I chose the colors because they were the main colors I used for the painting. Brown, reddish orange, and blue. I don't have masking fluid, but I'll go buy some haha. Thank you!
he has a big chin in this because his head is angled up, thus jutting out his chin. if you want your drawing to look like its also looking up, then you have to draw the eyes more like pushed back into the skull.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
he has a big chin in this because his head is angled up, thus jutting out his chin. if you want your drawing to look like its also looking up, then you have to draw the eyes more like pushed back into the skull.
haha yeah, faces looking up and down aren't my forte. Thanks for the tips! :D

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
are they anyone's forte :yolk: god i hate anything other than 3/4 view
Haha I can do side profile and face forward and that's about it. I used to be able to do 3/4 view but I haven't done it in a while so when I try it's like a giraffe with a human mask on

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haha I can do side profile and face forward and that's about it. I used to be able to do 3/4 view but I haven't done it in a while so when I try it's like a giraffe with a human mask on
im working on side profiles rn, then after that im gonna perfect my titled down/up. rooting for you!

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im working on side profiles rn, then after that im gonna perfect my titled down/up. rooting for you!
Thank you! Rooting for you too!

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
working on a birthday present for a certain annoying sister
Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 2.12.40 PM.png

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was asked to paint a portrait of Soobin but I got distracted
skzeyesnw.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread