Appreciation Okay but why is literally no one talking about Jackson's new song (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
people seem to ignore him these days
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
people seem to ignore him these days
I ignored him as well when he released Papillon but after Bullet to the heart and this one he seems to keep improving, did he do anything that made people actively ignore him?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ignored him as well when he released Papillon but after Bullet to the heart and this one he seems to keep improving, did he do anything that made people actively ignore him?
I think some political stuff he said was kinda off putting to a lot
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think some political stuff he said was kinda off putting to a lot
TBH I didn’t really judge anyone for the “One China” stuff because they were probably all told to post them whether they believe in it or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not the biggest fan of his solo music. I think it's cus it's a little different that what I'm used to hearing from Got7, but I like this release better than Papillon and Bullet to the Heart. After a couple listens maybe I'll pop it onto my playlist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread