- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Are you into Fiestar too?!Yezi is amazing
Our crazy dog is one of the best female rappers
yeah . Not that crazy into them but I have been following them for years now. Especially Yezi is my babyAre you into Fiestar too?!
I literally just started getting into them tonight and I'm in love.yeah . Not that crazy into them but I have been following them for years now. Especially Yezi is my baby![]()
that‘s great!I literally just started getting into them tonight and I'm in love.
Jei caught my heart at first but listening to Yezi rap..![]()
Good thing this is a solo Yezi song :nosejoo:BRUH YOUR SO LATE WTF LMAO THEY ALREADY DISBANDED
Well seeing as how I just got into kpop a few months ago.. :nosejoo:How did you not know Yezi :judgeruby:
shit and already 2k posts damnWell seeing as how I just got into kpop a few months ago.. :nosejoo:
I'm bored at work a lotshit and already 2k posts damn
same brother same!I'm bored at work a lot![]()
Isn't it like 6 months now? That's enough time to learn about one of the rap queens :judgeruby:Well seeing as how I just got into kpop a few months ago.. :nosejoo:
Really it's all your guys' fault for not enlightening the kpop baby on one of the rap queensIsn't it like 6 months now? That's enough time to learn about one of the rap queens :judgeruby:
I found this song like 10 minutes after I made this thread.Anck Su Namum is a bop, but Cider is boppier.
from now on I will tag you in all my khh threadsReally it's all your guys' fault for not enlightening the kpop baby on one of the rap queens