@MONSTIEZ
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,316 Reactions Received 13,474 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 82,611 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz 28 January 2026 #1 @MONSTIEZ Reactions: rayhere and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,739 Reactions Received 44,379 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,574 28 January 2026 #2 That hat make her head look so tiny
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,316 Reactions Received 13,474 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 82,611 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz 28 January 2026 #3 fdonce said: That hat make her head look so tiny Click to expand... Lol I never thought of it that way but I see it now Reactions: fdonce
fdonce said: That hat make her head look so tiny Click to expand... Lol I never thought of it that way but I see it now