Okay what are the chances (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some of you may remember my thread yesterday about how terrible La Guardia Airport is/was. Today I was scrolling and saw an article titled “America built an actually good airport”. I clicked on it being like lol definitely not La Guardia because 1) I hated my time there and 2) there’s countless airports in the US, there must be some decent ones. The airport in question? La Guardia :soob: I do have to say from photos and after learning they rebuilt it that it looks about 1000x nicer so maybe I can see their point but out of the 503 airports that have commercial flights in the US, what are the chances it’s the one airport I said it wouldn’t be? :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread