Okay what tf (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just opened kpopsource and found myself logged in on @ilovebread 's account....with all her notifs and her profile details. I got scared and reloaded and found myself back in my own account.

What is this scary stuff?
Everyone seems to see someone else. I saw your name for example. You can see the number of alerts and messages but you cannot access them. As soon as you refresh it is resolved. We are looking into it now. Your data is safe and private, though. Even if you try entering alerts or messages while "someone else" you are not able to. It's just a display bug. We will release a statement soon.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First of all, he*
Second, that happened to me too except I was logged into @Lowkey 's account. Wild stuff.
:llama_panic::llama_panic:
I just also was logged into yours :joysip:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m so hurt no one logged in as me,or I wasn’t anyones alt :maheart:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
First of all, he*
Second, that happened to me too except I was logged into @Lowkey 's account. Wild stuff.
:llama_panic::llama_panic:
I knew you would be called a girl again xd
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I just opened kpopsource and found myself logged in on @ilovebread 's account....with all her notifs and her profile details. I got scared and reloaded and found myself back in my own account.

What is this scary stuff?
I was @Lowkey confused

It happened before on other forum tho

funny asf lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread