I'll mud wrestle anyone who claims otherwise :jisoono:
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 25 October 2025 #1 I'll mud wrestle anyone who claims otherwise Reactions: Pirioca
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,082 Reactions Received 52,516 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,191 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 25 October 2025 #2 bop not flop Reactions: gone4good and Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,451 Reactions Received 9,458 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,948 Gender Male 25 October 2025 #3 So if I don't like the song, I can mud wrestle with you? Unfortunately for me, I really like 2nd gen K-Pop! Although 'Hate', 'Crazy', 'Volume Up' are my favorite 4minute songs, there's nothing to say against 'Hot Issue'. Reactions: gone4good
So if I don't like the song, I can mud wrestle with you? Unfortunately for me, I really like 2nd gen K-Pop! Although 'Hate', 'Crazy', 'Volume Up' are my favorite 4minute songs, there's nothing to say against 'Hot Issue'.