Sensitive Old customers coming out right now make me angry and uncomfortable (2 Viewers)

Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
We have a customer litterally standing in our lobby touch everything talking for 10+ minutes. Like please go home and stay inside. I don't want you to get this virus.... ugh this is making me so angry and uncomfortable
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can understand where you're coming from. But instead of angry, I'd probably feel worried.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ikr, they are the ones in danger the most, yet they are being careless. I see many of them here aren't even wearing masks. Maybe they don't care? lol
This person literally doesn't. He's like "I'm 88, my wife has altimeters, I have a bad back. I hope this thing gets me" Like that made me so uncomfortable.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We have a customer litterally standing in our lobby touch everything talking for 10+ minutes. Like please go home and stay inside. I don't want you to get this virus.... ugh this is making me so angry and uncomfortable
I would be like


*me shift my feet to some were
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
totally get you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread