Old fart saying hi. (2 Viewers)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hey friends, haven’t been here in forever and just wanted to fire off a quick hello. Miss you guys sometimes. :pepeheart:

How have y’all been?

ps just about to start work so I’ll come back to reply later.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hello!
:dubuwave:

Nice to see you again Jimin lol. Hope things are well with you.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: A ghost has appeared
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello!
:dubuwave:

Nice to see you again Jimin lol. Hope things are well with you.
:maheart:

SPOOKS :pandasad: I hope you have been well!!
Things have been good! Just busy working all the time as usual lol. The other time I’m usually gaming or something. :wonugl: Still like kpop but I’ve been way more casual about it nowadays.

How about you guys?


I’m back only briefly tbh! I just wanted to say hi for a bit. But thank you! o/


:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove: A ghost has appeared
2136C5B6-59DB-42A1-A2B1-9F3301EB0A5E.gif



Hi Cricket, so refreshing to see you.
Hi boss do we get raises yet :jenniesmug:

hey there old fart
Sup kid be nice to my lawn
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Things have been good! Just busy working all the time as usual lol. The other time I’m usually gaming or something. :wonugl: Still like kpop but I’ve been way more casual about it nowadays.

How about you guys?




I’m back only briefly tbh! I just wanted to say hi for a bit. But thank you! o/




2136C5B6-59DB-42A1-A2B1-9F3301EB0A5E.gif





Hi boss do we get raises yet :jenniesmug:



Sup kid be nice to my lawn
I'm glad to hear that!! I'm doing just ok, been active here again for the first time in a while and just finishing up classes soon. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Wicked

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Wicked

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
MOCHIIIIIIIIIIIII it's me, ParkHereJimin!!! So yeah, I hope you "park" your ass "here", "Jimin", and become more active again!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
MOCHIIIIIIIIIIIII it's me, ParkHereJimin!!! So yeah, I hope you "park" your ass "here", "Jimin", and become more active again!
:haylul: Well since you asked so nicely, maaaaaybe I’ll park my ass back here soon! Also hi!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i keep forgetting to multi-quote



DII OMG SWEETIE HIIIII I MISS YOU:pikahappy: how you beeeeen




HELLOOOOO:nekolove:
i hope you have been doing well! And I wonder if you are excited for Butter too?:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i keep forgetting to multi-quote



DII OMG SWEETIE HIIIII I MISS YOU:pikahappy: how you beeeeen




HELLOOOOO:nekolove:
I miss you too :umjicry: I'm good, a bit better now :maheart: what about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread