Old username you miss the most? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to miss @lalaloveloona but @goyo grew on me.

I know its random but I think i misshyunpanadahoes the most. I dont really miss @nayeons old one she was scary on that one ^^
good that goyo grew on you :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss @souless_senpai :maheart:

@Ozymandias will you ever change it back to that:dubuthink:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
still. soulless_senpai is iconic :maheart:
Soulless_Senpai is dead :umjicry:
If I change, it will probably be to something else :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wait you just mean old usernames not old users that we don't see anymore lol. I was about to talk about all my friends in the EXO Planet thread that aren't here.

On topic: I'm still not over the fact that @lexus is no longer @lexusuwu but I think I'll get over it soon. Besides that, I can't think of any others.
Also hyunaspandahoe is @kuroyuri
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haven't thought of changing anytime soon :susPepe:
Do have a few ones in mind though :pepesmug:

RIP Jekki :umjicry:
Jekki Forever :maheart:

I lowkey want to go back to that og name. Probably will do that one day probably when the Jiwon or Jekki comeback will happen:maheart: and I still need to think about how I feel about ot4
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
@Beeforthehani
@/Taeyeon


Just realized I can never use this again so... :nekoshy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Jekki Forever :maheart:

I lowkey want to go back to that og name. Probably will do that one day probably when the Jiwon or Jekki comeback will happen:maheart: and I still need to think about how I feel about ot4
That may take a long time or never happen then :umjicry:
Oh well, @goyo has grown on me lol :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That may take a long time or never happen then :umjicry:
Oh well, @goyo has grown on me lol :jisoosmh:
well I started the new Sechskies show already and I am starting to be ok with ot4.

glad that goyo has grown on you
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well I started the new Sechskies show already and I am starting to be ok with ot4.

glad that goyo has grown on you
Well there's no choice with lalaloveloona gone so :pandacop::umjicry:
I mean goyo's cute too :maheart:

Oh Sechskies has a new show too? Good :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well there's no choice with lalaloveloona gone so :pandacop::umjicry:
I mean goyo's cute too :maheart:

Oh Sechskies has a new show too? Good :jisoosmh:
yeah I just saw that the subber of jekki shows released the episodes. It‘s similar to the ones they had with Hoon as ot5.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah I just saw that the subber of jekki shows released the episodes. It‘s similar to the ones they had with Hoon as ot5.
Oof I guess more stuff for you to watch, you'll run out of your Netflix content soon :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof I guess more stuff for you to watch, you'll run out of your Netflix content soon :jisoosmh:
I‘ll never run out of things to watch on netflix. I still got some catching up to do with some true crime shows. I haven’t finished the Maddie Mccann one yet
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I‘ll never run out of things to watch on netflix. I still got some catching up to do with some true crime shoes. I haven’t finished the Maddie Mccann one yet
Doesn't matter, I know one more show is nothing lol.
I have trouble finishing one show alone :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread