Old username you miss the most? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh wait you just mean old usernames not old users that we don't see anymore lol. I was about to talk about all my friends in the EXO Planet thread that aren't here.

On topic: I'm still not over the fact that @lexus is no longer @lexusuwu but I think I'll get over it soon. Besides that, I can't think of any others.
Also hyunaspandahoe is @kuroyuri
:maheart:
I know sis, I know
also YOU jungkookswife RIP
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and yeji

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I wanted to make it into fourteen letters, equivalent to the length of my real name.
Plus, the users Google Translated my earlier username & got "Dead for you" which isn't the narrative I wanted to convey.
:maheart:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I wanted to make it into fourteen letters, equivalent to the length of my real name.
Plus, the users Google Translated my earlier username & got "Dead for you" which isn't the narrative I wanted to convey.
:maheart:
i just wanted to flex on users who didn't know you with that un :llama_ramen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh wait you just mean old usernames not old users that we don't see anymore lol. I was about to talk about all my friends in the EXO Planet thread that aren't here.

On topic: I'm still not over the fact that @lexus is no longer @lexusuwu but I think I'll get over it soon. Besides that, I can't think of any others.
Also hyunaspandahoe is @kuroyuri
You can still call me uwu if that helps. :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread