Debut Omega X (boy group) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female



11 members, seem to join the bandwagon of "tough" guys aka NCT 127
tbh watching the "pre-debut" intro, all the members seem really talented and fine.
giving a chance to them might not be in vain!
despite hating to use that word, maknae line is really cute :D
the hyungs though ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm happy these guys are getting another shot in the idol industry through that, I just really hope it pays off.
Love to see Hangyeom, Jaehan, Sebin, Taedong, Xen, Jehyun and Yechan, these are the ones that I know :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm happy these guys are getting another shot in the idol industry through that, I just really hope it pays off.
Love to see Hangyeom, Jaehan, Sebin, Taedong, Xen, Jehyun and Yechan, these are the ones that I know :sanapray:
oh I have read in the comments that they were in some survival shows and bends. they all seem pretty talented. big expectations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oh I have read in the comments that they were in some survival shows and bends. they all seem pretty talented. big expectations.
yeah all of the members were in groups that either disbanded or are inactive due to other members being in military service, just wonder whats gonna happen once they return,
if u go on kprofiles and look them up you can see which groups they all previously belonged to
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yeah all of the members were in groups that either disbanded or are inactive due to other members being in military service, just wonder whats gonna happen once they return,
if u go on kprofiles and look them up you can see which groups they all previously belonged to
doing that now, a girl needs her bias :D
they could go the Baekhyun / Taemin way and just run from one shooting to another :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yeah true, similar to how Mark does it too lolö
the good think is there are 11 of them, if one enlists, maybe another member from their previous groups can replace them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the good think is there are 11 of them, if one enlists, maybe another member from their previous groups can replace them?
hmm i can see that work out but what if the one who enlisted is coming back, then the other one has to be gone again from the replacement? idk..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hmm i can see that work out but what if the one who enlisted is coming back, then the other one has to be gone again from the replacement? idk..
Omega Y :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i feel bad that im already meh on them
cause how big they hyped the line up
and it sooo meh

like none of the members are hype-able
yes im sure there talented kids but not enough to do the whole teaser thing they did

was more a down fall than a gain cause people were all guessing more notable trainees
from high ranks in produce too iland, x1, treasure thing etc

and obv naturally people hoping to see there fav trainees are disappointed
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i feel bad that im already meh on them
cause how big they hyped the line up
and it sooo meh

like none of the members are hype-able
yes im sure there talented kids but not enough to do the whole teaser thing they did

was more a down fall than a gain cause people were all guessing more notable trainees
from high ranks in produce too iland, x1, treasure thing etc

and obv naturally people hoping to see there fav trainees are disappointed
I´m not into produce and other "survival" or whatever shows, so I can´t tell, but I haven´t seen any disappointed comments under their teaser.
I do agree the teaser is not very good and doesn´t really make them stand out in comparison to other groups. It is all the same old, but just with other members. They seem to go the same route as Treasure, Wei etc.
But if you have watched the introduction to the members, they do have a lot of potential. Really talented bunch, so I am curious to see them debut and I´m certain they will show us their true colours.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...they're not produce, are they? I just don't like having my heart broken by unwittingly stanning a temporary group. (looking at you, Iz*One!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I´m not into produce and other "survival" or whatever shows, so I can´t tell, but I haven´t seen any disappointed comments under their teaser.
I do agree the teaser is not very good and doesn´t really make them stand out in comparison to other groups. It is all the same old, but just with other members. They seem to go the same route as Treasure, Wei etc.
But if you have watched the introduction to the members, they do have a lot of potential. Really talented bunch, so I am curious to see them debut and I´m certain they will show us their true colours.
I watched all the intros
loads of the comments were hoping for iland, produce etc kids
and alot people originally thought it was a x1 reunion group because of the name and amount of members [omegaX = X1 works for reunion ]

i didnt mean there bad at what they do
i mean they arent well known so how they planned to bring people in from them being on variety shows or disbanded groups
doesnt work as none are well known... and just had people expecting for bigger titles etc
some people were expecting superm level of a group
and i feel like this could of damaged the group more than helped as they had a big hype for the chance of big names
to not have anything to give... [it terms of well known kids]
some people wont give them a second chance and tbh ive personally lost interest due to this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread