Appreciation omfg i hit 3000 messages (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Um what? Seriously, I've gotten 3000 already? :jisoosmh:



Well, I've checked again and it looks like I really have gotten 3000 messages. Cue the obligatory thank you message and my appreciation of how much I this forum.



So the first of all: you've heard it before but thank you for being amazing KPS!~ Honestly, I think the reason I've been so active on here is because you people are fun to talk to. This is a great community. Everyone is really supportive, kind, and just generally amazing!~ When I was feeling down people tried to cheer me up, and on my birthday so many of you wished me well. I love the relationships we have with each other and it's been great getting to know you all. KPS is such a peaceful place, there's no drama at all, and everyone just gets along well, and that's what I love about it.



So yeah, that's pretty much it. So now idk what to do. Should I spam CLC? Spam Taeyeon? Take a hiatus? Carry on as normal? idk. Anyway, hope you all are having a good day today. Have another Taengoo gif.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratsss
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Um what? Seriously, I've gotten 3000 already? :jisoosmh:



Well, I've checked again and it looks like I really have gotten 3000 messages. Cue the obligatory thank you message and my appreciation of how much I this forum.



So the first of all: you've heard it before but thank you for being amazing KPS!~ Honestly, I think the reason I've been so active on here is because you people are fun to talk to. This is a great community. Everyone is really supportive, kind, and just generally amazing!~ When I was feeling down people tried to cheer me up, and on my birthday so many of you wished me well. I love the relationships we have with each other and it's been great getting to know you all. KPS is such a peaceful place, there's no drama at all, and everyone just gets along well, and that's what I love about it.



So yeah, that's pretty much it. So now idk what to do. Should I spam CLC? Spam Taeyeon? Take a hiatus? Carry on as normal? idk. Anyway, hope you all are having a good day today. Have another Taengoo gif.
Get that bread g :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread