It was after school and all so I walking back to my brothers car. I saw my brother with his friends and so I go to open the car but it was his friends car. My brothers car was a few feet away OMFG I WANNA FUCKING DIE AHHHHHHHHHH
Its the same for me, i booked an uber and driver stated he arrived so i went out of the house quickly, went into a car that was waiting in front of my house & proceeded to continue using my phone while at the back, i got an alert from the driver asking where am i at. I looked at the driver seat in the current car and noticed its my neighbor and his wife looking at me, i proceeded to exit the car without saying anything and found my driver's car just beside my neighbor's car and the driver was like smiling from ear to ear.![]()
CuteIts the same for me, i booked an uber and driver stated he arrived so i went out of the house quickly, went into a car that was waiting in front of my house & proceeded to continue using my phone while at the back, i got an alert from the driver asking where am i at. I looked at the driver seat in the current car and noticed its my neighbor and his wife looking at me, i proceeded to exit the car without saying anything and found my driver's car just beside my neighbor's car and the driver was like smiling from ear to ear.![]()