Appreciation OMG GUYS THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



THIS GROUP!!!! THIS GROUP IS EVERYTHING!!! HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS!!! AND ONE OF THEIR MEMBERS IS HIDDEN IN A BUNNY SUIT SO WE DONT KNOW WHO SHE IS!!! THIS IS SOME CREATIVE SHIT!!!!

They debuted in October and I can't believe I didn't know about them!!! I need to stan them!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They remind me of After School and their sub group of Orange Caramel, as comments said they really did bring out the old kpop sound.

I didn't like first song, but the second is a bop. Hope the girls will be successful they deserve it, they're really unique next to Dreamcatcher, props to them!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish they’d reveal who’s wearing the bunny head.
:kermit:
That is such a creative concept, I am so curious about who that bunny member is?!?
Same I’m really curious too, but I don’t know wether they will reveal her or not. We basically know nothing about her, on her profile her birth date is like 2187 or something like that.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Same I’m really curious too, but I don’t know wether they will reveal her or not. We basically know nothing about her, on her profile her birth date is like 2187 or something like that.
hmmm...:pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Is it just me or is the bunny suit just super creepy?? I feel bad for her though, it must be hell to be inside that suit on stage... can't even imagine how hot it gets in there.

But I don't get the suit though. Like when they finally reveal who it is the magic is gone but if they don't reveal her she will never get her name out there IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Aside from the name though the group sounded pretty refreshing based on the songs, I might get to know them better later~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread