OMG, I couldn't have imagined! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
mine is Venus :pandalove:
Sailor Moon has lots of happy memories for me. Always has, if only this stuff existed when I was a kid! Now I get the weird adult in a sailor moon t-shirt and socks!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Mine was Mars! She was feisty, and I wanted to be like her. :kittylove:

With the three of us, we've got a decent sailor scout trio going.:pepesmug:
Did you achieve becoming like her? :passcodea:

haha, I'm sure we will find more members for a bigger unit :llama_squish:

Also I wonder if someone had Sailor Moon as their fave, I feel like always chose the other members
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Did you achieve becoming like her? :passcodea:

haha, I'm sure we will find more members for a bigger unit :llama_squish:

Also I wonder if someone had Sailor Moon as their fave, I feel like always chose the other members
It's a work in progress, but I think I've been getting closer lately! I can tell I'm much less anxious about social things these days.

My neighbor who introduced me to the series was obsessed with Sailor Moon, so I think that's what drove me too to pay more attention to the others, because my neighbor friend would always be Sailor Moon when we played, and I was Sailor Mars.

Man, this makes me want to see if I can find a copy of the manga and read the originals or something.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It's a work in progress, but I think I've been getting closer lately! I can tell I'm much less anxious about social things these days.

My neighbor who introduced me to the series was obsessed with Sailor Moon, so I think that's what drove me too to pay more attention to the others, because my neighbor friend would always be Sailor Moon when we played, and I was Sailor Mars.

Man, this makes me want to see if I can find a copy of the manga and read the originals or something.
Sailor moon is in big time. It's every where. I saw a season collection at Walmart this week.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and centen

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
It's a work in progress, but I think I've been getting closer lately! I can tell I'm much less anxious about social things these days.

My neighbor who introduced me to the series was obsessed with Sailor Moon, so I think that's what drove me too to pay more attention to the others, because my neighbor friend would always be Sailor Moon when we played, and I was Sailor Mars.

Man, this makes me want to see if I can find a copy of the manga and read the originals or something.
Based on my personal interactions with you, I would have guessed you failed, as you are too sweet to be like the more rash Mars :shockedcover::pandaangel:

awww thats so sweet though! but at lesat we have someone to fill the sailor moon role if we can't find anyone else :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Based on my personal interactions with you, I would have guessed you failed, as you are too sweet to be like the more rash Mars :shockedcover::pandaangel:

awww thats so sweet though! but at lesat we have someone to fill the sailor moon role if we can't find anyone else :lisalaugh:
Ha, I've just gotten less timid! But it's still a work in progress. Life is hard. :TechiNod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm sure you will achieve your goal to become more like Mars and use fire to burn your enemies, but please spare your old friend Moguri when that happens :pandaangel:
I will only burn the bad guys. :lisalaugh: So you'll always be safe!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread