- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 323
- Reactions Received
- 1,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
istg if they lay a finger on my followers, i’m going to fk them up.I got suspended a while ago for no reason (I barely even use the site) but then the suspension was lifted like 10 minutes later. I guess Twitter makes mistakes sometimes. You can contact them and ask about it. They’ll fix it if it was a mistake.
Isn't that the kind of aggressive content that got you banned? xdistg if they lay a finger on my followers, i’m going to fk them up.
no, i did not post or liked any aggressive content.Isn't that the kind of aggressive content that got you banned? xd
Eh I think it probably was mistake on their algorithm, I heard youtube does that once a while too. Hopefully u get it back soonish.