OMG i just realized i have a type WTF (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know those moment when you start to think about life hard. I have those on the daily bases. Today was my romance life *tomboy me* *look at me like really* *me* hey i'm still a little girly u know that. Back to the point, So i was think about if i have a type. I was like of course i don't, But then i was like then why do i have celebrity crush on those type of boy. So i start investigating and i know why cause there CUTE. I'm that type of tomboy who love cute and sweet things and realized the even tho i'm cute my personalty is one of a cute person. I also like handsome boy but i like this type of handsome
487714_v9_bb.jpg
Not Him
33715.jpeg
Not him
There he is so handsome.
V21NgK_B_400x400.jpg

But still some of the boy here are not this type of handsome to show type of guys i crush on is

Suga_Lights_Boy_With_Luv_Promo_Picture.jpg
images.jpeg
download.jpeg
download (5).jpeg
download (4).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
122889531-352-k460541.jpg
8abfe5f418050481c91f618e0326c766.jpg

33d9d3873dec6cd04e9bd1e4e7bd6951.jpg
206-2060501_anime-art-boy-glasses-cute-cute-anime-boy.png
download (6).jpeg

IDK why i thing these boys are so cute
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I saw Suga and didn't care about anything else XD
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
WAIT- DONG PYO AND MARK ARE THERE TOO
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i mean i'm not that cute sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw Suga and didn't care about anything else XD
yeah i know the only thing that worry me is that i'm like a littel tallar then 5'7 is that some asian are small and i'm 12 so i'm tall for my age u know that tall girl from undateable i hope i don''t get that tall but she did have a good ending so maybe
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
yeah i know the only thing that worry me is that i'm like a littel tallar then 5'7 is that some asian are small and i'm 12 so i'm tall for my age u know that tall girl from undateable i hope i don''t get that tall but she did have a good ending so maybe
I'm 16, asian, and 5'2" (157.5cm) and I'm not getting taller soooo
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm 16, asian, and 5'2" (157.5cm) and I'm not getting taller soooo
wow my point my dad 6ft so i think i going to grow more my hope of geting some my type (cute like them) and my hight or taller are slow geting away WHY AM I CURSE WITH TALLNESS AND BIGFOOT (and there no cure T-T wahhh haaaahaha ahhhhahahahah) i do like my tallness a bit but the big feet whyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me it took a LONG ASS time to figure out that I even have a type, mostly bcs my type isn't even really smth you can see and it isn't that obvious!
What’s your type?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
What’s your type?
For me it is in the personality. The ones... Who are cute irl, but take their jobs extremely seriously and are passionate about it.

Kai - Cutiepie, but dancing is his life and he gets so much joy from dancing.
Kun - Cutiepie, but he works hard to get better at producing + is serious about his position as the leader
Woozi - Cutiepie, but work is his life and he spends most of his time in the studio.
Techi - Cutiepie, who despite injuries, hate and pure and simple exhaustion has not left the group
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me it is in the personality. The ones... Who are cute irl, but take their jobs extremely seriously and are passionate about it.

Kai - Cutiepie, but dancing is his life and he gets so much joy from dancing.
Kun - Cutiepie, but he works hard to get better at producing + is serious about his position as the leader
Woozi - Cutiepie, but work is his life and he spends most of his time in the studio.
Techi - Cutiepie, who despite injuries, hate and pure and simple exhaustion has not left the group
I tend to bias the main vocals subconsciously hahaha
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think @Faerie has my type figured out more than me :wimwim:

but yeah I love girls like Gyuri and Somin. While my type for gyus probably would be someone like Christian Yu who is extremely funny and charming. To me in general it‘s about the personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and potato

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
You know those moment when you start to think about life hard. I have those on the daily bases. Today was my romance life *tomboy me* *look at me like really* *me* hey i'm still a little girly u know that. Back to the point, So i was think about if i have a type. I was like of course i don't, But then i was like then why do i have celebrity crush on those type of boy. So i start investigating and i know why cause there CUTE. I'm that type of tomboy who love cute and sweet things and realized the even tho i'm cute my personalty is one of a cute person. I also like handsome boy but i like this type of handsome
487714_v9_bb.jpg
Not Him
33715.jpeg
Not him
There he is so handsome.
V21NgK_B_400x400.jpg

But still some of the boy here are not this type of handsome to show type of guys i crush on is

Suga_Lights_Boy_With_Luv_Promo_Picture.jpg
images.jpeg
download.jpeg
download (5).jpeg
download (4).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
122889531-352-k460541.jpg
8abfe5f418050481c91f618e0326c766.jpg

33d9d3873dec6cd04e9bd1e4e7bd6951.jpg
206-2060501_anime-art-boy-glasses-cute-cute-anime-boy.png
download (6).jpeg

IDK why i thing these boys are so cute
You like boys with “Baby Faces” with daring or sharp eyes. So when I say sharp I mean someone who looks to have curiosity or interest in their eyes. You’re also attracted to someone who is very creative very hard-working their field. As I see some of your bias are producers and composers :)

you should try Stan Zelo, he seems up your ally
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You like boys with “Baby Faces” with daring or sharp eyes. So when I say sharp I mean someone who looks to have curiosity or interest in their eyes. You’re also attracted to someone who is very creative very hard-working their field. As I see some of your bias are producers and composers :)

you should try Stan Zelo, he seems up your ally
wow you got me all out i'm very creative i use to get in trobule a lot nd did not have a lot so i had to make things a lot did not work but some were cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread