Appreciation OMG LOCALS KNOW BLACKPINK (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Okay so heres the story in English. I'm in my room and I hear a loud ass BUMP BUMPA BUMP. My trash ass runs out and screams "BLACKPINK" and I see my niece (the one I hated previously before this) singing to blackpink and putting it on.
She's a Jennie stan and she knows all the songs
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
PERIODDTTTT
blackpink:
We all commit to love
That makes you cry, oh oh
We're all making love
That kills you inside, yeah

We must kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Before it kills you too
Kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Gotta kill, let's kill this love!

the locals:
Image result for GRETCHEN DANCING
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
PERIODDTTTT
blackpink:
We all commit to love
That makes you cry, oh oh
We're all making love
That kills you inside, yeah

We must kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Before it kills you too
Kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Gotta kill, let's kill this love!

the locals:
Image result for GRETCHEN DANCING
Yesss literally. I'm not a blackpink stan anymore but I'll take any chance I can to dance to kpop with locals😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread