Trading OMG Seunghee, Bang Chan (rare), Kihyun (rare), Hendery (rare), IU3 (rare), Vixx Ravi (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I do have Treasue Jeongwoo and Taemin #3? :susPepe:
what makes you hate my profile so much that you don´t want to even check which cards I have before offering? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don´t have that many cards, tbh but I do have these two. but you aren´t offering Sunoo? :D
nope I regret trading my Baekhyun for that one triple trade we did or else I would have finished the set, so I'm not trading any cards I want to collect again :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
nope I regret trading my Baekhyun for that one triple trade we did or else I would have finished the set, so I'm not trading any cards I want to collect again :haylul:
yeah like I do regret all those free cards I have given away so I am not gonna trade good cards for those I don´t really want unless it´s like ... a first batch girl group card :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and also please take that Vixx card and IU3 rare card thank you :D
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Could you reserve your Oh My Girl Seunghee until I have a bg card you want? :idkwhattonamethis:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread