- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
OMG THEIR DEEP VOICES!!! THE RAP!! THIS SONG!! THE VISUALS!!
OOF BOP!! THANK YOU YOUTUBE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
maybe try the link? anyway it's a nugu group. Idk when they debuted but their name is 'GeeGu'yt is being stupid
what group is it?
ikr they are all super pretty.ooh I really like the song! They all are really pretty too
ikr they are very very pretty. I like the visuals of the girl who sings second especially, but they're all very beautiful.Wow, it's actually pretty good. The girls are pretty too.
I'm glad you liked it!~ Stay tuned for the next episode of "Noga Discovers A Nugu Group And Has To Fangirl About Them" :)Everything about this was gorgeous!