- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
They look better than previous costumesi dig this alot![]()
is this for a new album or sth? :oThey look better than previous costumes![]()
We don’t know if they’ll release smth new but I guess we won’t wait longis this for a new album or sth? :o
They honestly are cool looking not sure anyone else could pull it off though
What did you meanThey honestly are cool looking not sure anyone else could pull it off though
![]()
Like it's unique to them and I doubt other people could wear them and rock it out.What did you mean![]()
That’s so true! Only Neo looks stunning in those outfitsLike it's unique to them and I doubt other people could wear them and rock it out.