Appreciation Omg what even (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Since I didn't participate in this years Secret Santa, I wanted to kinda make my own thing rn and appreciate some users, don't feel sad or anything if you're not tagged but that might be because we haven't really interacted much with each other so far.

@Constellation
The cutest of them all
:pepeheart:
You are one hell of a woman. (In a good sense of course)
You've been through so much and still get so much shit thrown at you for no reason at all.
Altho I'm probably not much as a friend as you wish for I still love and adore you very much. Even if it's hard to show that from my side.
You are a strong person and I hope you will stay like that. Just know that one day everything bad that happened to you will return in a good way but twice as powerful than the bad things ever were. I hope you'll have a nice Christmas and last week leading into 2019 and of course, an amazing 2019!



@RavenHikari
My Soap Opera Partner
:pepeheart:
Altho you sometimes annoy me a tad bit you are a person that has attached fast onto my heart.
You are a lovely soul and person and just so freaking adorable. I appreciate that you are who you are, with all the sides from you because that just makes you perfect.
You deserve so much love because you yourself give so much love to others. It almost feels like you care more about others than yourself, which is okay to do but you shouldn't forget how wholesome and awesome you are yourself!



@Icy68446
Little Miss Perfect
:pepeheart:
You think so much about others and try to help them with different things. If it's math, mental health problem, kpop or anything else, you are there to cheer others up or try to give them more strength to pull through another day of difficulties. That alone makes you just such a beautiful human being. It's probably stressful right now with school and all still, if I remember correctly but know that you can pull through it easily with lots of love and support on your back from online and surely from your family as well. (Even if it might not feel like that sometimes)



@Yolks
The Queen
:pepeheart:
You are literally such a sweetpie. Didn't you say you are done with exams now? If yes, queen pulled through successfully.
:queen:
It's easy to tell when you feel happy/good because then I immediately be like that as well :>
You could fill up rooms with happiness just by standing in the middle of it. You as well try to be as helpful as you can be which is surely always appreciated and really just awesome from you to try to be as helpful as you can be. You also put so much effort into everything you do.


@Lovely_Cornchips
We've been through so much together, it feels like we've known each other for quite some time (which to some degree is true since you were one of the very first people I ever talked to back on AKP)
:pepeheart:
You're a wonderful and strong person. You don't allow anyone to give you shit. You put so much effort into threads like the anon one etc. and try to keep it as active as possible by always updating them altho you wouldn't have to. You always try to include others in all kind of stuff, be it an anon, your monthly lists or other things you try to keep a conversation going to talk about the things the topic gives. Where others would just give up, you are the one to continue.



@ilovebread
The bestest bread of the whole world
:pepeheart:
Where ever your inactive ass is right now I hope you're doing well. You are probably the closest of a male friend I ever had ( I'M SORRY THIS SOUNDS SO CRINGY I CANT)
You are the perfect combination of nice, funny and savage, and all 3 together just makes you who you are, which is a freaking amazing person to be around. I miss our daily rabbit sessions together where we could just chill and listen/talk about some music and other stuff. I hope someday we can do those again, whenever it might be.



@Elizabeth_Xin
Literally bae
:pepeheart:
When you confessed that to me (you'll know what hopefully lol), one might think that us two wouldn't be able to continue to be friends or anything because most of the times those things are kinda controversial topics BUT it literally never changed how well you treated me or others because it wasn't something that defines you and your way of dealing with people. Which is why I just love you so much. I hope you have a healthy relationship with your memelord and if he ever treats you wrong come to me I'll fly over and beat him up because you deserve all the love you can get.



@dreamcatcher
My fellow German buddy
:pepeheart:
I know this might come as a surprise to you, but you generally are just such a nice and welcoming human being. Altho we haven't interacted too much with each other I always enjoy your presence and like to talk to you about anything when given the option/chance.



@Vikki
The loveliest
:pepeheart:
You are just such a cutie. I'm really happy to see you whenever because you could literally my twin i believe. You show support and love to almost every group you encounter and as someone who does that as well I can just appreciate you for doing that. I know that we'll probably won't ever become closer friends altho often, from both sides kinda wished for it but I'm just such a bad friend to keep up with that you'd deserve someone better than me anyways.



@kddicted
The kindest
:pepeheart:
You deserve an award. Idc which one but something. You are literally a angel send from heaven with how damn helpful and supportive you are for others all the damn time.
Altho we both haven't interacted too much before as well, it's always a blessing to have you around because you are generally just such a perfect human being.



@notthatmarko
The hypest
:pepeheart:
You are probably one of the funniest users I've gotten to know, also the weirdest (the good kinda weird), and the hypest. You don't seem to ever be out of power, you are always giving 100%. You're a reliable staff member and I'm glad you are one because you are doing a fantastic job as well!
(idk who you reall bias hard so have a ACE gif)



I probably forgot a few people so I'm really sorry but I'm out of love to give
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:


Generally I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to y'all and if I ever hurt or offended you I'm sorry again.
I hope you all will have a great Christmas and a nice ending to your 2018. Possibly going strong into 2019 and experiencing tons of great things!​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really are the sweetest :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
I really hope we will interact more with each other. It‘s always fun talking to you :)
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You’re a really great friend to me don’t worry c^:
I always enjoy the sessions we do have,and you’re always kind to me and let me rant.
You’re someone who really is the reason I see so much amazing in ace because you stanning them,but how truly talented and wonderful they are.
Thank you for bringing me so many bops to listen to.
I love you chingu,and I hope we have many more times together. I always will care for you whether you want space or not and hyping you for your tests and finals.
You’re also my game buddy. I always liked seeing trailers with you,and getting ready for the new releases
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh my gosh Adu, I didn't expect this; this is so so so sweet, and it really made my day :pepecry2::pepeheart:
Thank you so much for being an amazing human bean this whole year, and you were never a bad friend so please don't think that :pepecry1:
I hope you have the best holiday and Christmas ever & get lots of rest, because you deserve it all!
:queen:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my god I didnt except this at all, you're too kind :yolk:
Whether or not we do become closer, I really respect you and enjoy seeing you around, even when you sound like you're drunk.:joysip:
Merry Christmas and happy new year! :pandalove:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Since I didn't participate in this years Secret Santa, I wanted to kinda make my own thing rn and appreciate some users, don't feel sad or anything if you're not tagged but that might be because we haven't really interacted much with each other so far.

@Constellation
The cutest of them all
:pepeheart:
You are one hell of a woman. (In a good sense of course)
You've been through so much and still get so much shit thrown at you for no reason at all.
Altho I'm probably not much as a friend as you wish for I still love and adore you very much. Even if it's hard to show that from my side.
You are a strong person and I hope you will stay like that. Just know that one day everything bad that happened to you will return in a good way but twice as powerful than the bad things ever were. I hope you'll have a nice Christmas and last week leading into 2019 and of course, an amazing 2019!



@RavenHikari
My Soap Opera Partner
:pepeheart:
Altho you sometimes annoy me a tad bit you are a person that has attached fast onto my heart.
You are a lovely soul and person and just so freaking adorable. I appreciate that you are who you are, with all the sides from you because that just makes you perfect.
You deserve so much love because you yourself give so much love to others. It almost feels like you care more about others than yourself, which is okay to do but you shouldn't forget how wholesome and awesome you are yourself!



@Icy68446
Little Miss Perfect
:pepeheart:
You think so much about others and try to help them with different things. If it's math, mental health problem, kpop or anything else, you are there to cheer others up or try to give them more strength to pull through another day of difficulties. That alone makes you just such a beautiful human being. It's probably stressful right now with school and all still, if I remember correctly but know that you can pull through it easily with lots of love and support on your back from online and surely from your family as well. (Even if it might not feel like that sometimes)



@Yolks
The Queen
:pepeheart:
You are literally such a sweetpie. Didn't you say you are done with exams now? If yes, queen pulled through successfully.
:queen:
It's easy to tell when you feel happy/good because then I immediately be like that as well :>
You could fill up rooms with happiness just by standing in the middle of it. You as well try to be as helpful as you can be which is surely always appreciated and really just awesome from you to try to be as helpful as you can be. You also put so much effort into everything you do.


@Lovely_Cornchips
We've been through so much together, it feels like we've known each other for quite some time (which to some degree is true since you were one of the very first people I ever talked to back on AKP)
:pepeheart:
You're a wonderful and strong person. You don't allow anyone to give you shit. You put so much effort into threads like the anon one etc. and try to keep it as active as possible by always updating them altho you wouldn't have to. You always try to include others in all kind of stuff, be it an anon, your monthly lists or other things you try to keep a conversation going to talk about the things the topic gives. Where others would just give up, you are the one to continue.



@ilovebread
The bestest bread of the whole world
:pepeheart:
Where ever your inactive ass is right now I hope you're doing well. You are probably the closest of a male friend I ever had ( I'M SORRY THIS SOUNDS SO CRINGY I CANT)
You are the perfect combination of nice, funny and savage, and all 3 together just makes you who you are, which is a freaking amazing person to be around. I miss our daily rabbit sessions together where we could just chill and listen/talk about some music and other stuff. I hope someday we can do those again, whenever it might be.



@Elizabeth_Xin
Literally bae
:pepeheart:
When you confessed that to me (you'll know what hopefully lol), one might think that us two wouldn't be able to continue to be friends or anything because most of the times those things are kinda controversial topics BUT it literally never changed how well you treated me or others because it wasn't something that defines you and your way of dealing with people. Which is why I just love you so much. I hope you have a healthy relationship with your memelord and if he ever treats you wrong come to me I'll fly over and beat him up because you deserve all the love you can get.



@dreamcatcher
My fellow German buddy
:pepeheart:
I know this might come as a surprise to you, but you generally are just such a nice and welcoming human being. Altho we haven't interacted too much with each other I always enjoy your presence and like to talk to you about anything when given the option/chance.



@Vikki
The loveliest
:pepeheart:
You are just such a cutie. I'm really happy to see you whenever because you could literally my twin i believe. You show support and love to almost every group you encounter and as someone who does that as well I can just appreciate you for doing that. I know that we'll probably won't ever become closer friends altho often, from both sides kinda wished for it but I'm just such a bad friend to keep up with that you'd deserve someone better than me anyways.



@kddicted
The kindest
:pepeheart:
You deserve an award. Idc which one but something. You are literally a angel send from heaven with how damn helpful and supportive you are for others all the damn time.
Altho we both haven't interacted too much before as well, it's always a blessing to have you around because you are generally just such a perfect human being.



@notthatmarko
The hypest
:pepeheart:
You are probably one of the funniest users I've gotten to know, also the weirdest (the good kinda weird), and the hypest. You don't seem to ever be out of power, you are always giving 100%. You're a reliable staff member and I'm glad you are one because you are doing a fantastic job as well!
(idk who you reall bias hard so have a ACE gif)



I probably forgot a few people so I'm really sorry but I'm out of love to give
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:


Generally I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to y'all and if I ever hurt or offended you I'm sorry again.
I hope you all will have a great Christmas and a nice ending to your 2018. Possibly going strong into 2019 and experiencing tons of great things!​
:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

Whenever you're so kind to me I get overwhelmed with feels oml
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since I didn't participate in this years Secret Santa, I wanted to kinda make my own thing rn and appreciate some users, don't feel sad or anything if you're not tagged but that might be because we haven't really interacted much with each other so far.

@RavenHikari
My Soap Opera Partner
:pepeheart:
Altho you sometimes annoy me a tad bit you are a person that has attached fast onto my heart.
You are a lovely soul and person and just so freaking adorable. I appreciate that you are who you are, with all the sides from you because that just makes you perfect.
You deserve so much love because you yourself give so much love to others. It almost feels like you care more about others than yourself, which is okay to do but you shouldn't forget how wholesome and awesome you are yourself!



I probably forgot a few people so I'm really sorry but I'm out of love to give
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:


Generally I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to y'all and if I ever hurt or offended you I'm sorry again.
I hope you all will have a great Christmas and a nice ending to your 2018. Possibly going strong into 2019 and experiencing tons of great things!
​


I don't deserve this love
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
:pepehug1::pepehug1::pepehug1:


​
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I came back from the dead to say this is one of the sweetest messages ever, I totally DID not expect this from you and this really put a big smile on my face. I'm so glad to have met you this year, and hope we can continue our friendship for years to come!(also, we should TOTALLY rabbit again sometime)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread