- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I studied for 35min straight for my biology exam tomorrow 

Save our sinking brother, JesusI have ton of tests coming but I don't feel like studying at all![]()
Save our sinking brother, Jesus![]()
Bye for a year I need to have more posts than uGood job, now let's hope I can study too xD
never gonna happenBye for a year I need to have more posts than u
I just realized that I just passed 2.5knever gonna happen![]()
congrats queen!I just realized that I just passed 2.5k
2k was passed a few days ago![]()
ok that’s just youcongrats queen!
I get about 500 posts in two days![]()
it's not spam thoughok that’s just you
I feel like I’m a sporadic spammer
You’re a spammer by career
what good does that do?
just means you're dumber![]()
Touchéit's not spam though
I have quality posts xD
xD me too but sometimes I can argue with my waifu for FOREVER so that helps xDTouché
I just do whatever I feel like doing tbh
Lol show video....
point here?
so can I
![]()