- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
then talk to me I"m leaving in like 15 minuteshere
then talk to me I"m leaving in like 15 minuteshere
I have other things to do you knowI need someone who can keep up with me typing!
wow, I'll add that in the plot tooI seduced and killed her![]()
but I"m leaving soon, can't spam, and need 20 more posts or soI have other things to do you know![]()
hey murder is my thingwow, I'll add that in the plot too
HuhI have other things to do you know![]()
who cares as long as somebody is murdered it's a best sellerhey murder is my thing
idk either man but I need more posts so keep talking to me!
I should’ve left when I said byegoodbye young one xD
we have so much power omg I really keep this forum aliveAlmost 10 pages holy
you really should have xDI should’ve left when I said bye![]()
is so legendary yes rise targaryenour power
Ship usI should’ve left when I said bye![]()
omg yes get shipped but marry tomorrow ok?Ship us![]()