How often do you have moodswings ? :pandatea:
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 15 November 2022 #1 How often do you have moodswings ?
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 15 November 2022 #2 Only when gaming. Reactions: shika
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,077 Reactions Received 72,506 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 15 November 2022 #3 7 Reactions: shika
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,948 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 15 November 2022 #4 5 Reactions: shika
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,644 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 15 November 2022 #5 5 Id say Reactions: shika
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 November 2022 #6 7.5 Reactions: shika
scaramouche god of contracts Joined 9 November 2021 Messages 4,236 Reactions Received 6,587 Website mrrghostface.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Hufflepuff Gender Female Pronouns she/they Ship @Naru 15 November 2022 #7 10 Reactions: shika
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 15 November 2022 #8 10, like chill jeez
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 15 November 2022 #9 6
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 16 November 2022 #10 almost never
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 16 November 2022 #11 6 is about my normal I’d say but during that time of the month it’s definitely a 10. I drop a pen and I break down in tears.
6 is about my normal I’d say but during that time of the month it’s definitely a 10. I drop a pen and I break down in tears.