- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I felt so bad for Everyone and Felix..belive it or not this made me get into Straykids...well my sister sorta made me get into Straykids and so did seeing a picture of I.N. LmaoI watched it after I started liking their songs so I was already familiar with who made it![]()
I never watch survival shows or stuff unless I already like the group, they're not for me but if I'm into a group it's good history sort of.I felt so bad for Everyone and Felix..belive it or not this made me get into Straykids...well my sister sorta made me get into Straykids and so did seeing a picture of I.N. Lmao
yeah i understand thatI never watch survival shows or stuff unless I already like the group, they're not for me but if I'm into a group it's good history sort of.
I know right!I did, whenever I actually see this clip I always get a lil’ emotional.
![]()