Once again, Facebook has given me another odd suggestion (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What were you searching for in the first place for fb to recommend you this ad? :haylul: and I don't think they're trying to rub it in. If anything, they're trying to get *you* to do the rubbing here :taemsip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What were you searching for in the first place for fb to recommend you this ad? :haylul: and I don't think they're trying to rub it in. If anything, they're trying to get *you* to do the rubbing here :taemsip:
I wasn’t searching anything. I was watching a video about street food :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wasn’t searching anything. I was watching a video about street food :jisoosmh:
Well.... The only similarity I'm seeing between your search and the ad is that both products can be eaten while they're aesthetically pleasing :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
And *booty mask* lmao truly first World problems
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Just imagine someone staying with the butt up with some mask for 20 minutes :wonugl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread