18+ Once I hook my spotify up to the front page. It’s over for you,Squidwards Nose Addict. (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Suggest songs you’d also do. Because I’m gonna throw down with this user on songs about innuendos.



Plz stream this song btw. It’s been awhile for this man. I don’t know what else he made,but this was iconic. It’s not hooking up right but...it’ll happen. I have a common enemy now with that user
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Attachments

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
LITERALLY CLICK THE LIL THING UNDER MY NAME ITLL SHOW WHAT IM LISTENING TO
TOO MUCH WORK AND IM WORKING FOR FREE. IM DOING THE BARE MINIUM AND JUST SAYING I KNOW ITS YOU
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
you better stream Squidward Nose bishes
I do but it won’t hook up to spotify. I liked that song after you guys spammed it...


Omg Yelena is it you? This seems like something you’d play
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Attachments

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Guys if you keep gettin my pigeon gif. I don’t mean to add it. It just keeps adding itself
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Join this conquest. We aim for the spotify alogorithm on the front page at dawn.

Are you sure? I DONT BELIEVE THAT. YOU LISTEN TO FURRIES FOR ONE
That'll make my dawn

Get it, like the album

Nvm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread