Once upon a time I used to have arm strength (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am actually curious, why?
I want to carve something and I only needed a small part of the wood depth wise. The block is 6 inches deep and I wanted one that’s 1.5 inches deep
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I see, and you only have a hand saw?! Table saw FTW!
I have a table saw but I didn’t expect the hand saw to be so hard :haylul: The table saw is in the garage and it’s cold there
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,569
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
I want to carve something and I only needed a small part of the wood depth wise. The block is 6 inches deep and I wanted one that’s 1.5 inches deep
hmmm...six inches is too much huh?

I tried CL I really did - I even thought of all the children here but alas failed
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread