News Onda (Everglow) opened her own new Instagram & Youtube channel (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Onda (Everglow) opened her own new Instagram & Youtube channel
@Forever ​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
That's her current insta lol
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
That's her current insta lol
I was so confused too as it has posts from 2023 on it :llama_blush:
I nvr said it was new in December 2024(on my chrome mobile browser it opened without any posts as I'm not signed in on chrome insta n I just went with both as new 🙃😅😐😑🙂😒) Srry
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,561
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,225
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wonder if this means she's prepping a solo?? Even if it's not a solo debut, just something on her own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread