- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,194
- Reactions Received
- 46,864
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,083
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Itzy (Yuna)
Treasure (Junghwan)
Ed Sheeran (#4)
Agust D (#4, once my trade for #1 goes through)
Everglow Rare (E;U)
I only have these four cards available for trade right now, but I can also owe you a card if you have one of the above but don't see something you want.
2NE1 Minzy (SINCE DECEMBER!)
Taemin 2
4Minute Jihyun
NCT Sungchan

Treasure (Junghwan)
Ed Sheeran (#4)
Agust D (#4, once my trade for #1 goes through)
Everglow Rare (E;U)
I only have these four cards available for trade right now, but I can also owe you a card if you have one of the above but don't see something you want.
2NE1 Minzy (SINCE DECEMBER!)
Taemin 2
4Minute Jihyun
NCT Sungchan