Appreciation One chaotic man (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love him :lisalaugh: The things that come out of his mouth :we_kpopsourcing:
Do Stan this beautiful, chaotic man



 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
52347526_2165618373461203_7513063274439507968_n.jpg
52286673_2165618416794532_5333872575837634560_n.jpg
51998503_2165618483461192_1992351486557814784_n.jpg

I can't wait for the new season of 2Moons.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"the last time I did the spicy food challenge... that was hot" I stan
He says the most ridiculous things. The videos of him reading fanfics and reading thirst tweets made me question my sanity for a while :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
He says the most ridiculous things. The videos of him reading fanfics and reading thirst tweets made me question my sanity for a while :wimwim:
Lmaooo, I might go and check that out
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread