- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll try to listen to one artist per day until next Monday :)))
please recommend me artists below. My only request is that they have more than 20 songs but less than 100 songs lol
(but you could make a list of albums or songs I can listen if they have more)
It doesn't have to be Korean
Thursday: ha:tfelt
Friday: Silk-K / Ava Max
Saturday: Daughtry/ Armaan Malik
please recommend me artists below. My only request is that they have more than 20 songs but less than 100 songs lol
(but you could make a list of albums or songs I can listen if they have more)
It doesn't have to be Korean
Thursday: ha:tfelt
Friday: Silk-K / Ava Max
Saturday: Daughtry/ Armaan Malik
Last edited: