One, Infinity, or Monster? (1 Viewer)

Which one do you prefer?

  • One

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Infinity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monster

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them screw you

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love them all, but One is my favorite :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like One the most, closely followed by infinity

Strangely enough, I don't really care for Monster's chorus
Id say the chorus is my least favorite part of Monster too
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't even know that they were 3 separate songs...I swear I need to keep up with superm better :nekosweat:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t listened to anything of theirs since 100...
:nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread