Appreciation One of my fav choreos tbh (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship

I’m rewatching Dance Smash again, and I got reminded why I love this dance so much. Their expressions were on point and the part where they switch souls? Chilling. And the ending with the heartbeat was super cool. I was kind of sad how xuerou got eliminated the next roundthough
:yolk:
but the other double dance with 朱冈伟 and 胡沈员 was incredible too

:queen:
mysteric has returned
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really is so good
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread