- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Hi, also @Neckologist is also a tinkerbellI'm sad they don't get half the attention that they deserve. I almost never meet tinkerbells
Aren't they their own company now?Hi, also @Neckologist is also a tinkerbell, we are rare tho... as is visible by the MV views... and their company fcked up for not promoting after the mv's that did well
Aren't they their own company now?Hi, also @Neckologist is also a tinkerbell, we are rare tho... as is visible by the MV views... and their company fcked up for not promoting after the mv's that did well
Not sure but during Knock and Rain they weren'tAren't they their own company now?
I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not a TinkerbellHi, also @Neckologist is also a tinkerbell, we are rare tho... as is visible by the MV views... and their company fcked up for not promoting after the mv's that did well
Oh right I knew one of you was :wonugl:
I am a Tinkerbell 😆😆Oh right I knew one of you was :wonugl: