- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I love hip hopDo you stan all the female rappers
Cause it looks like you do
Korean hip hop or just hip hop on general?I love hip hop
but I also have been on a secret marathon just now so I felt like appreciating my bias
mostly korean hip hopKorean hip hop or just hip hop on general?
![]()
Finally someone appreciating Hana and Secret. Love you.![]()
Queen of KHH @goyoI love hip hop
but I also have been on a secret marathon just now so I felt like appreciating my bias
Queen of KHH @goyo
Hana's name is unfortunately never brought up in these discussions. Thank you for blessing us as always![]()
HanaZinger
she is great. i do miss secret a lot.