COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation One of the best, most touching covers of a song to exist (Sunmi - Heroine) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A lot of people know Queendom but Road to Kingdom passed under the radar by a great amount I'd say, but out of it came one of the best and most important performances I've ever personally seen. Sunmi herself was very excited to see this cover and praised it afterwards.

The cover by Oneus and The Boyz was a collaboration stage that through the lyrics and the choreography, they show some of the process that idols go through on their way to debut. They include the other groups fanchants and names in the performances as an encouragement to let them know that they're all in this together. They don't shy away from the sad parts of being an idol, as one of the members of The Boyz in the story of the performance is unable to debut (3:08)

I sound super cheesy right now but this performance means a lot to me as well as the groups that were in this competition as all of them at the time were considered to be less popular groups :sanapray: . Even if you might not like the cover of the song, the message is what is the most important! :maheart:

I try to only tag people when I think the thread deserves attention so :sanapray::lisalaugh:

@Vikki @eclipsoul @yellowcoat @Ozymandias @OnlyCalB @Lovely_Cornchips @birbdae @Reo

gg stans forgive me but this one is worth it i promise :bigcatclap:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OPINIONATED BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS SPITTING STRAIGHT FACTS :sj_weary:
i'm honestly the most trash for this performance, i would make everyone i know watch it :lisalaugh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice performance.

I know nothing about this show lol. But I did know and like Queendom performances and songs very much.

Hopefully this show provides quality for BG stans too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I might be freaking crying a little.
I can´t imagine what it must feel to them, being on stage and hearing their fan chants. They are all awesome. Oh gosh, the dancing and the lyrics (especially in the beginning). They have worked so hard. ♥
thank you so much for tagging.

can´t get over that part when they heard their fan chants and were like "woooow". I think it had to mean a ton especially for the younger groups.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They also used ONF's (another contestant of Road To Kingdom) We Must Love's melody for the drop :maheart:
Oneus took Mamamoo's advice from the show to heart on this round for the best, artistry and message over competition, it doesn't matter if they lose as long as they do what they want to do and show their true selves, as long as their message is heartfelt it will be heard. They were last place in this round, but they did what they wanted, and sent the message that they wanted to say.

The show must go on ~

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They also used ONF's (another contestant of Road To Kingdom) We Must Love's melody for the drop :maheart:
Oneus took Mamamoo's advice from the show to heart on this round for the best, artistry and message over competition, it doesn't matter if they lose as long as they do what they want to do and show their true selves, as long as their message is heartfelt it will be heard. They were last place in this round, but they did what they wanted, and sent the message that they wanted to say.

The show must go on ~
two of my favorite groups on RTK performing, I didn't know what to expect at the time but I knew I'd love it. They really touched my heart :maheart:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Man MNET must've been struggling evil editing this lol
imagine them trying to evil edit kingdom where so far the boyz x ateez x stray kids are all very close groups, it's gonna be a best friend talent competition

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread