one of the greatest mysteries of life (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
can someone please tell me what the meaning of random men on the street or in the car or whatever making a decision to suddenly produce animal noises once seeing a girl is? I'm just trying to understand what the thought process here is, like what do you hope to accomplish? I have a friend who is very cute and pretty and these guys are not only staring and saying stuff to her in a creepy way, but also this, it has happened several times already or honking and yelling as well...... I cannot.. I literally told her next time they do it, she should look at them and just go MOOOOOOOOOO, seriously what on earth ? ? ?

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've had that happen to me while walking down the street. Girls would yell out stuff to me like 'you are hot' and other things.
I don't even know them, they don't know me, but thanks for the compliment.

People are strange.
Probably drunk or high or something I think.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea. You are opposite of appealing if you start behaving like wild monkey.. But i guess it's funny to them someways, way to appear macho?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i have thankfully never had that happen to me but that sounds absolutely disgusting :yolk: i'm sorry to everyone who's experienced that
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Their primal instincts come out and they begin to channel their inner mammal, whichever mammal it may be :sanapray:
But fr people like that are terrible
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it always disgusts me to see someone behave that way.

craziest that happened was some guys filming me while I was waiting for a friend yo pick me up. They literally were on the road and blocking everyone.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread