Appreciation One of the I-Land contestants used to be a figure skater (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think maybe they'll have the same problems as Winwin in terms of kinda...ballet tendencies of stiffness and such? I don't really know though I'm not a figure skater
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think maybe they'll have the same problems as Winwin in terms of kinda...ballet tendencies of stiffness and such? I don't really know though I'm not a figure skater
Nor is Winwin a ballet dancer :wimwim:
But you may be right, if they do more powerful dances it wont help him much
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nor is Winwin a ballet dancer :wimwim:
But you may be right, if they do more powerful dances it wont help him much
lmao i know winwin isn't a ballet dancer, but shen yun dance uses structure like ballet, which is why Winwin can seem stiff in some dances. It'll probably be harder to adapt and learn the more kpop-ish dances.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he really is so good oof
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread