One Of The Most Random Kpop Dramas (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,061
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,594
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Noooo, wait this is from 2016. Ok, disappointed but NVM. I'm over it now. (Cos I don't even know about it then or l8r , how can I be mad over sth I dint know abt , still sucks tho-since I hv no Taeyeon x Wiz Khalifa performance of SeeYa Again: oh, the feels watching it now if it existed; I'm afraid smh to listen the rehearsal). Damnit Mirae, I've got dust in my eyesim definitely not crying listening to TY rehearsing CU Again.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this one was definitely random drama and I lived for it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,061
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,594
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Cover Up makes you cry?
It's a happy song :sanathink:

Uhmm, I googled it after reading OP, n I posted CU Again. Where'd u get Cover Up?
(I watched FnF probably out of order n there was a lot of dust in my eye definitely dint tear up a lot when the ending/song came out w/Paul Walker's farewell when I watched F7 in the cinema. Even listening to the snippet of TY singing CU Again earlier affected me same way. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm sentimental.


Edit: I dint find any rehearsal video of TY x Wiz Khalifa singing Cover Up so I why I posted way i did. Do u know where I can find it?

Edit2:

Nvm found this.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Uhmm, I googled it after reading OP, n I posted CU Again. Where'd u get Cover Up?
(I watched FnF probably out of order n there was a lot of dust in my eye definitely dint tear up a lot when the ending/song came out w/Paul Walker's farewell when I watched F7 in the cinema. Even listening to the snippet of TY singing CU Again earlier affected me same way. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm sentimental.


Edit: I dint find any rehearsal video of TY x Wiz Khalifa singing Cover Up so I why I posted way i did. Do u know where I can find it?
Ooohhh

Forgot that was the song they were supposed to do
I thought you meant that you cried to Cover Up again and I so so confused :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread