- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I watched it and genuinely thought it was great!Going into the movie theater and the movie ends up just being meh or worse, waste of money
Ps: don't watch the new "The Exorcist Believer" Movie
I'm surprised they've made a sequel.Going into the movie theater and the movie ends up just being meh or worse, waste of money
Ps: don't watch the new "The Exorcist Believer" Movie
she should've went with you to the Eric Nam concert insteadMy mom is gone to see it tonight while I’m at the Eric Nam concert![]()
I watched it and genuinely thought it was great!
It felt way too short and shallow to me, the whole possession to exorcism went by too fast, it was nothing near creepy, scary or disgusting.bro what r u talking about its a great movie
That's true. I thought all the other actors did well, with what they were given script wise.It felt way too short and shallow to me, the whole possession to exorcism went by too fast, it was nothing near creepy, scary or disgusting.
I mean the acting from the 2 girls was great but the rest of the cast wasn't able to stand up to that performance (although I can see that it's basically impossible to top the performance of someone acting to have a demon inside of them)