Hay na na na :sj_weary:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 31 May 2020 #1 Hay na na na Reactions: perhapz, JakeyWantsCakey, Ashla_K and 3 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 31 May 2020 #2 Hoe I'm surprised Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 31 May 2020 #3 lexus said: Hoe I'm surprised Click to expand... Why? Reactions: Willow and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 31 May 2020 #4 Ahsoka said: Why? Click to expand... Idk I just am. I didn't think you'd like it Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 June 2020 #5 I wholeheartedly disagree. I do see why Vikki would like it, tho. Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey and Ahsoka
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 June 2020 #6 I'm not a fan of BTS but it's commendable how they always try to push their boundaries, visually and musically. Reactions: Ahsoka
I'm not a fan of BTS but it's commendable how they always try to push their boundaries, visually and musically.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 June 2020 #7 Nice Reactions: Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 2 June 2020 #8 This is my least favorite title from them... But if you like it that's cool! Reactions: Ahsoka
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 3 June 2020 #9 This looks cool Reactions: Ahsoka