- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
It's me...I am not like the others LOL
I'm so UNIQUE!
is ittt... SUJU?!!GORL! DID YOU REALLY JUST!?!? LOL
NO!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Definitely not like the othersYES OMFG LOL
![]()
![]()
THAT...ITS..Definitely not like the others![]()
I thought the odd one was Stray Kids nglTHAT...ITS..
THATS THE POINT OF THE THREAD LOL
gORL I CAN'T WITH YOU RN
![]()
I mean anyone who listens to stray kids is a bit odd tbh...I thought the odd one was Stray Kids ngl
There is ONLY one 2nd gen group on that listExo maybe???
To be fair, I am half asleep over here.There is ONLY one 2nd gen group on that list
I didn't think this thread would stump so many people.
I'm about to have a breakdown.
Yeah no it was the generation LOLBelieve it or not, I just guessed Super Junior based on reading the song title.
The Korean words seem too long to be a fast(?) repeated line in the song.
I did not even think about the generation difference.