- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
tell me so I can fix my mistake
we're in this togetherwe are such flops today![]()
![]()
we really arewe're in this together![]()
go and fix that asapI didn’t use a love reaction on that one![]()
I love cute bunny NayeonI didn't realize that some people on here don't love cute bunny Nayeon
![]()
I didgo and fix that asap![]()
I knew I could count on you to say something goodat least she reacted! There are SOME heathens on this site who don't like replies!
I gotta support my fellow mommy y'know! Especially after you remembered me liking GGs aswell!I knew I could count on you to say something good![]()
I gotta support my fellow mommy y'know! Especially after you remembered me liking GGs aswell!![]()
I can always trust you to be thoughtful like thatof course I would remember that
I can always trust you to be thoughtful like that![]()